Here’s how you can raise money for our school with everyday purchases:
RaiseRight Giftcard Fundraising
RaiseRight makes fundraising easy. Simply earn money for our school by purchasing gift cards from more than 750 top brands you shop for everyday things. It’s the fundraising program that works while you shop. Some examples of available gift cards include: Amazon, Starbucks, Apple, Target, Best Buy, Whole Foods, Safeway, Chipotle, Wendy’s, AMC Theaters, King Soopers, Sprouts, Nordstrom, JCPenney, Walmart, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Einstein Bagels and many, many more. Click here for the full list.
Every time you buy groceries, go out to eat, put gas in the car, make home improvement purchases or go on vacation, you earn money for DSST-Byers! Your family members, relatives and friends can sign up, too!
Sign up now! It’s super easy, and you can start earning money for Byers right away!
First sign up online:
- Complete the quick sign-up form either on their website or mobile app
- Download the RaiseRight app
- Visit RaiseRight.com/enroll
- Select “Join a Program”
- Enter our organization’s unique enrollment code to tie your earnings to our organization.
- Byers Enrollment Code is: W77TVIQMTES5
- Complete the fields to create your account
- Enter and verify your phone number for two-step verification (two-step verification protects your account if you forget your password or someone is using your account without your permission)
Congratulations! You’ve created your account.
Second choose how you will pay for your gift cards:
There are three options to pay for gift cards that may be available to you, based on how your organization has set up its program. Confirm accepted forms of payment with your coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or if you don’t see an option available to you.
- Pay online with your bank account
- From your Account page, choose Settings > Payment Options > Add Bank Account
- Follow the steps to automatically link your bank account
- There is a $ 15 fee (15 cents) on each transaction
This is the most popular and secure way to pay for gift cards! Get your eGift cards and reloaded funds instantly.
- Pay online with your credit card
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
- Option to save your credit card at checkout for future purchases.
- There is a 2.6% fee on each transaction.
A convenient way to pay, while still having instant access to eGift cards and reloaded funds.
- Pay your organization directly
- Pay your program coordinator with a check or cash
- Orders using this payment method must be marked as paid by your coordinator before they are fulfilled
- You can order e-gift cards this way and will not incur the 2.6% credit card processing fee! Your e-gift cards will be in your wallet in your mobile app or online account as soon as the coordinator receives payment.
Physical gift cards can be mailed to your home or to the coordinator to be picked up by you/your child at school.
King Soopers Community Rewards Program
Help raise funds for DSST Byers when you buy your groceries at King Soopers. King Soopers has made the process even easier. Instead of purchasing reloadable gift cards, you now simply link your SooperCard to DSST-Byers and we will receive 5% of all purchases! And you can get your family, friends, and neighbors to sign up, too!
Learn more and follow the instructions below to sign up:
What is Community Rewards?
King Soopers Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at King Soopers and swipe your SooperCard or enter the phone number associated with your SooperCard!
A digital account is needed to participate in King Soopers Community Rewards. If you don’t have a digital account, you can set one up here.
How do I select an organization to support?
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the King Soopers Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account (or create a new one).
- Go here to search for your organization.
- Enter DSST Byers or BI704.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save.”
Your selected organization will now display in the King Soopers Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always find these details under your Account details.
Any transactions moving forward using the SooperCard number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the King Soopers Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
How do I view my King Soopers Community Rewards details?
Wondering how much you’ve earned toward your selected organization? You can view the total you earned during the last quarter in your account details.
How do I ensure that my transactions are applied to the program?
You must present your SooperCard or provide your phone number at the register during the transaction for it to count toward the program.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.